Consumers are driving the rapid growth of the biodegradable* plastic market by demanding environmentally friendly products.
Consider these statistics, and how they can affect your business growth:
- The global bio-based plastics market is estimated to grow at an annual rate of 20.21% through 2018.
- The European biodegradable plastics market is projected to grow 12% per year through 2019.
- EcoPure is price competitive within commodity driven markets and can help you create a competitive advantage.
- The EcoPure brand has been seen internationally tens of millions of times.
- EcoPure users see an average of 18.5% increase in sales revenues.
* Biodegradation rates of EcoPure-treated plastic materials measured according to the ASTM D5511 test method. Tests are generally conducted using 20% to 30% solids content; solids content in naturally wetter landfills range from 55% to 65%, while the driest landfills may reach 93%. Actual biodegradation rates will vary in biologically-active landfills according to the type of plastic used, the product configuration, and the solid content, temperature and moisture levels of the landfill.